Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Invasion of the Weirdos is coming

Oh, man. I'm too excited for the release of Invasion of the Weirdos.

It's coming out on April 4th through Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing.

You can pre-order it here.

Listen to the Spotify playlist here.

Follow @AHILBERT3000, @PMMPublishing and @TobakNrothak on twitter now!

Check out Luke Spooner's glorious cover art.


Invasion of the Weirdos was a joy to write and I'm glad it's coming out from one of my favorite publishers. It's a weird book. I think it's a pretty funny book. I think it's a pretty good book.

Government assassins, interdimensional beings that control time at their will, sex cults, neanderthals, robots, McDonald's... it's got everything, folks. I'm proud as hell of this book and I want you to pre-order it right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment