Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Lucky Dark's A Sordid Valentine's Anthology

Howdy, folks!



I plan on doing a lot more shows and events in the ramp up to the BANGFACE AND THE GLORY HOLE novella release and, hot damn, I've got a show coming up.

Lucky Dark (like 'em if you're on Facebook) is having a release party at the Badlands for their A Sordid Valentines anthology. My story, The Bedcage, is in it and it's about a guy who can't get out of bed to go to work.



There's a bunch of good work in there including stories by Owen Egerton, Dale Bridges, M. Burger, S.R. Bond, Johnny Holden, and Ed Kurtz. I'm honored to be included among them.

Did I say there's a new novella being released soon?

You heard it.



Bangface and the Glory Hole is being released in April 2016 by Weekly Weird Monthly. I'll have more details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment